In 1959, operations began in the UK and today AVON is one of the top 3 beauty brands in the country with growing market share in the UK beauty market.
AVON gave women the opportunity to start up their own small business. For the first time, consumers were given a relaxing and affordable way to choose cosmetics from home via their friendly AVON Lady.
AVON took the UK by storm and soon ‘Ding dong, AVON Calling’, became a British catchphrase. In the swinging sixties AVON secured its position among the top four beauty brands in the UK.
AVON’s UK Head Office is located in Northampton and supports both the UK and region European business with the UK Contact Center and Distribution Center based at Corby.
Did you know?
- Avon sells more lipstick, nail enamel, eye-make-up, fragrance and skincare than any other brand in the UK (according to independent market researchers TNS).
- One in three women in the UK is an AVON customer.
- There are currently 170,000 Avon Sales Representatives in the UK, of which 95 per cent are women.
- Six million women in the UK see an AVON brochure every three weeks.
- 10,000 Representative orders are processed daily at AVON Cosmetics UK’s distribution center.
Pink Pamper Parties
Another way to raise vital funds this year for AVON’s Breast Cancer Crusade is to hold an AVON Pink Pamper Party. You can host a party or fundraiser
on whatever scale, inviting your friends and customers to have lots of fun, and make a real difference to the lives of women across the UK. Order
your free AVON Pink Pamper Party fundraising guide and materials NOW by visiting www.avonpinkpamper.org.uk, call 020 7025 2498, or email